West Bend 2-Pound Hi-Rise Loaf Programmable Breadmaker (41413)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 12 pre-programmed settings, 3 crust color selectors, 2 loaf sizes up to 2 lbs.
- Durable knead blade for thorough dough kneading, great taste and high rise
- Delayed start cycle up to 13 hours- prep in the morning, come home to fresh, warm bread
- Gluten-free setting
- Non-stock bread pan with durable knead blade, measuring cup and spoon, knead blade removal tool and instruction manual with bread recipes
- The West Bend 41413 Hi-Rise Breadmaker allows you to bring the taste and enjoyment of fresh-baked bread right to your own kitchen. It features 12 pre-programmed settings and 3 crust color options to offer flexibility without requiring hours of setup time. Capable of producing 2 loaf sizes, (1.5 lb. or 2 lb.), the 41413 also includes a keep warm setting in case the bread is ready before you are. The durable kneading blade provides thorough dough kneading for great taste and high rise and the finished product is delivered in a vertical bread pan. A new feature of this West Bend breadmaker is a gluten-free setting, to help accommodate everyone in the home. The delayed start cycle option can be set for up to 13 hours- meaning you can prep in the morning and then come home from work to freshly baked, warm bread. With power interruption recovery, there is no need to restart or reset if the power goes out and the bread viewing window on the top door allows you to watch the transformation unfo
- West Bend
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.