Kinsman Udrink Adaptable Holder
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The uDrink is a device that allows the user to hold and drink a beverage independently. The uDrink is an ideal solution for people with limited or no grip strength due to spinal cord injury, MS, cerebral palsy, stroke, arthritis or other disabilities. The uDrink is highly versatile, and can be adjusted to fit onto bottles, cans, cups & glasses of all different shapes, sizes and materials. The easy to adjust hook and loop strap can be sized in seconds to fit most containers without the need for additional tools. the unique super grip non-slip strap liner. This allows the strap to securely hold irregularly shaped items and containers. The vinyl coated handle is stainless steel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.