CoorsTek 235mm Length Porcelain Ceramic Thermal-Shock Resistant Pestle
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Suitable for basic laboratory purposes. CoorsTek porcelain & ceramic labware has excellent thermal-shock resistance.
- Porcelain pestle has a porcelain grinding head and a wooden handle. Handle is not autoclavable.
- Head Material Porcelain, Handle Material Wood.
- Designed for use with CoorsTek porcelain mortars
- This CoorsTek porcelain pestle has a porcelain grinding head and a wooden handle. The handle is not autoclavable. It is suitable for basic laboratory purposes. CoorsTek porcelain & ceramic labware has excellent thermal-shock resistance. Grinding Head Material Porcelain, Handle Material Wood.
- Material Type : Porcelain Ceramic
- Overall Length : 235 mm
- Resistant Pestle
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.