Crosby & Taylor Angel Pewter Measuring Cup Set without Display
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Measuring Spoons Set
- Set includes 1 cup, 1/2 cup, cup, 1/4 cup
- Accurate measurements right at your finger-tips, a functional piece of art
- Hand-wash recommended, pewter polish and a soft cloth
- Not microwave or oven safe, do not use near heat, not for use with hard substances like ice cream, packed brown sugar, or dense oils
- Made with lead-free, food-safe pewter; Handmade in USA
- Founded in 1986, Crosby & Taylor has been in the business of handcrafted, artisan products for 27 years. What began as a small, local pewter forge called Tin Woodsman has grown into a company that offers a broad range of handmade, heirloom quality kitchen and home goods. Made in our small studio by a team of skilled and committed artisans, Crosby & Taylor's pewter ingots are specially formulated in Rhode Island and hand cast in Eugene, Oregon. All Crosby & Taylor pewter is lead-free and food-safe and is easily cared for by hand-washing, or pewter polish and a soft cloth. Made with heirloom beauty and durability in mind, Crosby & Taylor stands behind their products for a lifetime of love and use and even offers spa treatments to revive your favorite measuring cups and spoons and has a measuring spoon and cup replacement and repair program to make sure your set stays whole.
- Crosby & Taylor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.