Crosby & Taylor Angel Pewter Measuring Cup Set without Display
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Measuring Spoons Set
- Set includes 1 cup, 1/2 cup, cup, 1/4 cup
- Accurate measurements right at your finger-tips, a functional piece of art
- Hand-wash recommended, pewter polish and a soft cloth
- Not microwave or oven safe, do not use near heat, not for use with hard substances like ice cream, packed brown sugar, or dense oils
- Made with lead-free, food-safe pewter; Handmade in USA
- Founded in 1986, Crosby & Taylor has been in the business of handcrafted, artisan products for 27 years. What began as a small, local pewter forge called Tin Woodsman has grown into a company that offers a broad range of handmade, heirloom quality kitchen and home goods. Made in our small studio by a team of skilled and committed artisans, Crosby & Taylor's pewter ingots are specially formulated in Rhode Island and hand cast in Eugene, Oregon. All Crosby & Taylor pewter is lead-free and food-safe and is easily cared for by hand-washing, or pewter polish and a soft cloth. Made with heirloom beauty and durability in mind, Crosby & Taylor stands behind their products for a lifetime of love and use and even offers spa treatments to revive your favorite measuring cups and spoons and has a measuring spoon and cup replacement and repair program to make sure your set stays whole.
- Crosby & Taylor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.