CUBE series 14 Inch x 22 Inch x 2 Inch End Grain Butcher Block by Tree & Co
A true treasure hunter from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- For serious chefs and enthusiastic cooks! The CUBE series inspired by the cubist design movement maximizes the working space and will look good in any kitchen. Tree & Co makes a unique range of earth friendly end grain cutting boards, butcher block tables and designer furniture pieces using only tropical hardwood species that were salvaged and reclaimed from old buildings in Malaysia. Manufacturing our products only from salvaged wood gives new life to beautiful old timber while helping to preserve the worlds rain forests from further depletion. Tree and Co butcher blocks are made from end-grain construction, are easy to clean and maintain and will last for generations with proper care. Although expensive to manufacture, end-grain boards are more durable and will last longer than edge grain butcher blocks and chopping boards. Knives will stay sharp a lot longer as they cut into the grain of the wood rather than across the grain preserving both the block and the cutting surface of the knife. As Tree & Co butcher blocks are made from salvaged timber, the boards may have marks such as bolt and nail holes - these were carefully filled and repaired with natural wood dust and the same FDA approved food safe glue used for the construction of the boards. The marks do not detract from the beauty or the function of these boards. All Tree and Co butcher blocks are pre-seasoned with Wood Food, a beeswax and oil blend that preserves and seals the wood. After purchase, it is very important to keep your butcher blocks waxed regularly and to keep it clean and dry. The butcher block should be wiped clean with a soapy cloth, rinsed and dried and must never go in a dishwasher.
- Tree & Co
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.