Nuwave 12" Aluminum Pan - Silver
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Extremely durable and largest Nuwave pan available(will cover the entire surface of the induction cooktop) and will prepare healthier meals since you use little or no grease, butter or oil. Non-stick surface. oven safe to 475 degree's.. These versatile pans are perfect for use on the original NuWave PIC, NuWave 2, Nuwave Gold, Nuwave Pro, and the brand new NuWave Titanium, as well as electric and gas stoves. They're even oven-safe. The non-stick coating allows you to make all your favorite foods without adding any extra fat or oil. Duralon Ceramic Non-Stick Coating is a natural and safe ceramic material that is long lasting and because it contains no PFOA, PTFE or Cadmium. Duralon Ceramic Non-Stick Coating is very durable, registering a 9H grade compared to ordinary Teflon coatings between 2-3H grade. A diamond is 10H grade. When using natural ceramic there are no chemical reactions during the application process. This means there are no harmful chemicals used in our Duralon Ceramic Non-Stick Coating which makes it healthier. Even if you accidentally overheat your pan, no toxic fumes will be released which are especially dangerous to small animals. In addition, the coating itself will not blister or peel. The DuralonTM Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan can withstand heats up to 850 F for short periods. The recommended cooking temperature should not exceed 475 F.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.