Sustainable Bamboo Drinking Straws - 12 Pack
A clever deal seeker from WA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1 billion plastic, petroleum-based, non-biodegradable straws are used everyday worldwide. Our bamboo drinking straws are a fun and eco-friendly alternative to plastic that can be used with any beverage. The straws are made from real whole bamboo stalks - nothing re-compressed or processed. They are washable and reusable. Use a jar of warm water with soap to shake them clean, or clean with a pipe cleaner. A purchase of bamboo straws is a vote for sustainable materials. The straws come packaged in a bag that is made from plants that is compostable in commercial facilities (learn more about proper disposal in the FAQ section), with a tag made from paper. Each straw is 10 inches in length. The straws can last for years and years when properly cared for. Each straw is 10 inches in length. The straws come packaged in a compostable bag made from 100% plant starch, with a tag made from recycled paper. Every detail counts. Use a jar of warm water and soap to shake them clean, or use a pipe cleaner. The straws can last for years when properly cared for.
- Other brands
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.