Tel-Tru 341012AN Resettable Bi-Metal Process Grade Thermometer
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Commonly used in industrial, pulp and paper, food and beverage processing, HVAC, and OEM applications
- 90 degree Back angle, rear threaded connection design
- Durable and reliable, with an all welded 303/304 stainless steel housing. Corrosion resistant to most chemicals. Hermetic seal, dustproof and leakproof IP65 & NEMA 4x
- Accuracy +/-1% full span per ASME B40.3 Grade A. The calibration reset is located on the side of the case benefiting the calibrator, and requiring an Allen wrench to discourage inadvertent tampering
- The Model GT300R is the best 3" dial back connected thermometer for heavy duty applications. The unique stem groove to identify the min. immersion for accurate reading. Glass window that is fully gasketed.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.