Bacillus Thuringiensis Concentrate Pint: J
A clever deal seeker from AR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 16 oz., Concentrate, Thuricide BT Killer. Contains .8% Kurstaki. Certified Organic Thuricide is a liquid formulation of bacteria, Bacillus Thuringiensis (Bt), which is specific to leaf eating caterpillars. Controls caterpillars, loppers, cabbage worms, and leaf rollers. Pint treats 10,875 square feet of coverage. Insects stop feeding, and die within 2 to 3 days of consuming product.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.