BlueLab PH 4.0 Calibration Solution - 500 Milliliters
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- PH instruments are calibrated to pH 7.0 first (buffer) then to pH 4.0 (slope)
- Store in a cool place out of direct sun and heat
- They should be stored with the lids securely tightened
- PH measuring equipment must be cleaned and calibrated regularly to ensure they are giving the user accurate readings. pH instruments are calibrated to pH 7.0 first (buffer) then to pH 4.0 (slope). Calibration Solutions should be stored in a cool place out of direct sun and heat.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.