Hanna Instruments iButton Tag for Fast Tracker Compatible Meter
No reviews found
- iButton tag electronic identification system allows measurements to be associated with the sampling location
- For use with a Hanna Instruments Fast Tracker-compatible portable meter (sold separately)
- Tags can be installed at various sampling sites to monitor and record specific location information when logging
- Data points can be measured within a 10-meter/33-foot range, or when a GPS signal is not available
- The Hanna Instruments HI 920005 iButton tag identification system is designed for use with Hanna Instruments Fast Tracker-compatible meters. Data points can be measured within a 10m/33ft. range, or when a GPS signal is not available. Each tag has a unique ID number, which can be used to record specific information about the location when logging. Tags can be installed at a variety of sampling sites for improved sampling data. Each HI 920005 iButton tag package includes five tag holders with tags.
- Hanna Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.