Kuriyama Kuri Tec K7000 Series Anti-Stat Blasting Tubing, 120 psi, 200' Length x 5/8" ID, Clear/Blue Tint
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Kuri Tec anti-stat blasting tubing. Self-extinguishing characteristics, excellent flexibility sufficiently flexible to handle easily, yet rigid enough to reach upwards into collars of steeply-inclined holes, easily identifiable co-extruded continuous orange stripe makes tubing visible in underground lighting, embossed branding provides lasting identification, packaged for ease of handling and shipping. Applications: Bulk unloading of ammonium nitrate/fuel oil blasting agents in small diameter holes, Successfully used for years with Orica's blast hole chargers, intermediate loaders and the Penberthy Anoloader, Mining and construction site blasting. Working pressure: 120 psi.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.