Mason CPSB-3/4"x12" Bronze Braided Hose Assembly, 3/4" Copper Sweat Ends Connection, 30" Hg Vacuum Rating, 575 PSI Maximum Pressure, 12" Length, 3/4" ID
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Braided bronze hose with copper sweat ends. The corrugated hose provides flexibility and prevents leakage, but has virtually no resistance to pressure thrust. Since the braid is stretched taut by the pressure in the axial direction and kept that way, hoses cannot accept axial motion. All flexibility is at right angles to the axis, so the hose flexes transversely. Hoses shall be installed on the equipment side of the shut off valves horizontal and parallel to the equipment shafts wherever possible. 30" Hg Vacuum Rating. All services except refrigerant. Not suitable for steam. Live length: 7-3/4". Corrugations per foot: 80. Maximum lateral Offset: 1". Rated Pressure at 70 degree F: 575 psi. End to end length: 12". Tubing size: 3/4". End to End Tolerances: +/- 1/4".
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.