Mason MN-1"x24" Stainless Steel 304 Braided Hose Assembly, 1" Carbon Steel NPT Male Threaded Nipple Connection, 30" Hg Vacuum Rating, 580 PSI Maximum Pressure, 24" Length, 1" ID
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Braided stainless steel 304 hose with carbon steel NPT male threaded nipple. The stainless steel braid was required to control thrust. The corrugated hose provides flexibility and prevents leakage, but has virtually no resistance to pressure thrust. Since the braid is stretched taut by the pressure in the axial direction and kept that way, hoses cannot accept axial motion. All flexibility is at right angles to the axis, so the hose flexes transversely. Hoses shall be installed on the equipment side of the shut off valves horizontal and parallel to the equipment shafts wherever possible. 30" Hg Vacuum Rating. Corrugations per foot: 72. Live length: 19-3/4". Maximum lateral offset: 3". Rated Pressure at 70 degree F: 580 psi. End to end length: 24". Pipe size: 1". End to End Tolerance: +/- 1/4".
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.