Parker NP6 Stainless Steel 316 Needle Valve Wheel Tipped Stem 3/8" A-Lok
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Nylon 6/6 hand wheel for light weight, strength, and resistance to corrosion from most chemicals and solvents
- PCTFE-tipped stem for tight shut-off and coarse regulation of liquids and gases
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction
- Double ferrule compression fittings for leak-resistant seals
- This Parker NP6 series inline needle valve has a 316 stainless steel body, nylon 6/6 hand wheel, PCTFE-tipped stem, threaded bonnet, and double ferrule compression fittings on both ends for leak-resistant seals It connects two pipes going in the same direction The 316 stainless steel body provides higher strength and more corrosion resistance than stainless steel Operating temperatures range from -65 to +350 degrees F (-54 to +177 degrees C) at up to 6,000 pounds per square inch gauge (psig) CWP (cold working pressure) The threaded bonnet provides a durable pressure tight seal The non-rotating PCTFE (polychlorotrifluoroethylene) tipped 316 stainless steel stem conforms to ASTM International (ASTM) A276 standards for stainless steel bars and shapes and provides tight shut-off and coarse regulation of both liquids and gases The nylon 6/6 hand wheel, used to raise and lower the stem tip into and out of the flow, is strong yet lightweight and is resistant to corrosion from most chemicals a
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.