Parker U Stainless Steel 316 High Temperature Needle Valve T-Bar 1/4" NPT
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 for strength and resistance to corrosion
- Stainless steel T-bar handle resists scaling and corrosion
- Regulating R type stem for coarse regulation
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction
- Female NPT threads for use with male threaded pipes
- This Parker U series inline needle valve has a 316 stainless steel body, stainless steel T-bar handle, regulating stem, union bonnet, and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends to connect two male threaded pipes going in the same direction The 316 stainless steel body provides higher strength and more corrosion resistance than stainless steel Operating temperatures range from -65 to +1,200 degrees F (-54 to +649 degrees C) at up to 6,000 pounds per square inch gauge (psig) CWP (cold working pressure) The union bonnet provides tight seals and has low distortion from repeated removal and replacement of the bonnet The non-rotating regulating R type stem has an upper stem of 630 stainless steel that conforms to ASTM International (ASTM) A564 standards for stainless steel bars and a lower stem of 316 stainless steel that conforms to ASTM A276 standards for stainless steel bars and shapes The stem provides coarse regulation of liquids The stainless steel T-bar handle resists s
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.