Superior Nitrile Crushed Ceramic Powder Grip Glove - Green - Size: Large
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Resists oils, greases and organic solvents
- Excellent puncture/snag/abrasion/cut resistance
- Soft jersey liner absorbs perspiration
- Crushed, ceramic-powder grip finish provides good grip in oily/wet conditions
- Applications include petro-chemical, food handling, car/automotive and oily metal parts
- Superior nitrile gloves with crushed ceramic-powder grip finish. Nitrile rubber is a co-polymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene that provides excellent resistance to punctures, cuts, snags and abrasion. It has good functional performance in temperatures ranging from 25 degree to 300 degree F and considerable resistance to oils, fuels, and certain organic solvents. Superior's NT230 nitrile gloves have a fantastic grip on oily surfaces, because of the addition of crushed ceramic powder to the hand portion of the glove, making them ideal for handling oily metal parts. This ceramic powder grip-coat is porous, channeling oil and liquids away from the surface for an enhanced wet grip. This tough coating is resistant to snags, punctures and abrasion, and is dipped while on a special, ergonomically-designed hand form for superior fit and comfort. Applications include petro-chemical, food handling, car/automotive and oily metal parts.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.