Trerice 740-9 1/2" NPT Connection Needle Valves
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Valves are of the rising stem type
- constructed from brass, carbon steel and stainless steel
- recommended to place a needle valve, ball valve or gauge cock in line before every pressure gauge installation.
- 740 Series Needle Valves are of the rising stem type and are designed to shut off the flow of the process media to the pressure instrument, thereby allowing the instrument to be isolated from the pressure media or removed from service. Needle valves may also be used to throttle flow and aid in dampening pulsations. Trerice Needle Valves are constructed from brass, carbon steel and stainless steel for use on a variety of pressure media. It is recommended to place a needle valve, ball valve or gauge cock in line before every pressure gauge installation.
- Needle Valves
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.