1" Check Valve, PVC, SKT/FNPT Connection Type
A true treasure hunter from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hayward TC Series true union check valves with FPM seals is made of heavy wall plastic material. True union check valves prevent backflow. As line flow enters the valve, a ball is moved by the flow pressure allowing flow to pass through and open the valve. As inlet flow ceases or recedes (back pressure), the ball is moved to the seat or seal stopping the flow, thus closing the valve. True union design allows easy removal from system without breaking down piping connections. Pressure rating 150 PSI. Meets ASTM and NSF standards. Pipe measures 1-inch socket/threaded end connection.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.