Ashcroft Series EI Stainless Steel Case Bimetal Thermometers, 5" Dial Size, 1/2" NPT Lower Connection, 4" Stem Length, Dual Scale, 0/200 Degrees Fahrenheit
No reviews found
- This series has a hermetic seal and an external adjustment in the rear of the case. As with other Ashcroft industrial bimetal thermometers, it has a Maxivision dial which eliminates parallax by placing the pointer on the same plane as the graduations. The connection locations are rear, lower, and Every angle. The hermetic seal prevents entry of moisture into the casing, thus minimizing the possibility of icing or fogging inside the case. The window stays clear, and with the Maxivision dial, precise readings are certain.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.