Awntech 3-Feet New Orleans Awning 31" Height by 16" Diameter - Sage
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- An elegant open ended spear awning, engineered for heavy wind and snow loads
- Commercial and residential applications
- Aluminum frame, easy to assemble and install
- 100% solution dyed and rust, fade and mildew resistant acrylic fabric
- The NEW ORLEANS spear arm awning will add architectural elegance to any home or business. The New Orleans is very popular with upscale homes and restaurants. But don't be fooled by the simple elegance of the NEW ORLEANS. Although the crescent shape looks like it is naturally hanging, it has a full frame underneath and it has been engineered and tested to withstand serious wind and snow loads. Don't be fooled by many modular fixed awnings on the market. Many do not have a full load-bearing frame and will collapse and rip away from your home in gusty wind conditions. The NEW ORLEANS testing included extreme wind tunnel up/down draft, obstacle and weight positioning. Installation is as easy as installing a few wall brackets, setting the awning into the brackets and tightening. The frame is manufactured with structural aluminum and stainless steel hardware. The NEW ORLEANS canopy is made from Beauty-Mark Acrylic Fabrics, woven from 100% solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns and treated with UV and water resistant coatings. Beauty-Mark fabrics are available in many designer solids and stripes. Other options include trim color and valance style.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.