Cross Of Burgundy - 3' X 5' Nylon Historical Flag
A clever deal seeker from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3' x 5'
- Historical Flag
- 3x5' Nyl-Glo nylon
- Best for outdoor use!
- Weather treated-Heavy duty nylon w/ canvas header and solid brass grommets.
- Reinforced stitching on the fly end.
- The Cross of Burgundy (Spanish: Cruz de Borgo a) flag was used by Spain 1506-1701 as a naval ensign, and up to 1843 as the land battle flag, and still appears on regimental colours, badges, shoulder patches and company guidons.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.