Cross Of Burgundy - 3' X 5' Nylon Historical Flag
A savvy shopper from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 3' x 5'
- Historical Flag
- 3x5' Nyl-Glo nylon
- Best for outdoor use!
- Weather treated-Heavy duty nylon w/ canvas header and solid brass grommets.
- Reinforced stitching on the fly end.
- The Cross of Burgundy (Spanish: Cruz de Borgo a) flag was used by Spain 1506-1701 as a naval ensign, and up to 1843 as the land battle flag, and still appears on regimental colours, badges, shoulder patches and company guidons.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.