Cyalume Lightstation Model 4 10" Industrial Grade Snaplights Red Case
A clever deal seeker from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Snap Lights
- Set of
- 1 Light
- Power Source
- Hardwired Electric
- LightStation Model 4 emergency lighting system with yellow SnapLight light sticks
- Red, fire-resistant case with a luminescent label for use in the dark
- Light sticks measure 10"" long and provide 360 degrees of illumination for four hours
- Chemiluminescent substance in light sticks is non-toxic and plastic body is phthalate free for safety
- Light sticks have five-year shelf life from date of manufacture for a maintenance-free alternative to other lighting
- The Cyalume LightStation Model 4 includes 8 yellow chemical Snaplight light sticks measuring 10"" long, for providing instant 360 degree illumination, that can be seen up to a mile away for up to four hours in optimal conditions. The LightStation is housed in a red, fire-resistant case with a luminescent label for use in the dark. When the front cover is pulled open, one light stick automatically activates, and the seven additional sticks that are stored inside and can be handed out and activated by individuals for use in an emergency. The station comes sealed with tamper-evident pins, to provide a visual alert if used or interfered with. The LightStation measures 15"" (l) x 1.5"" (d) x 3.5"" (w), and can be attached to a wall with screws.
- The included SnapLight light sticks are waterproof, non-toxic, and non-flammable. The durable, waterproof, external body of the light stick is made from low density polyethylene (LDPE), and is phthalate free for safety. The internal illuminating chemica
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.