Hampton Bay ITJ1501L-2 Low Voltage Black Outdoor LED Path Light
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bright white light 3000K
- Inner lens for a beautiful soft diffused light pattern
- Light directed toward the ground for clear illumination
- Regulated voltage for consistent light output
- Cleated heavy-duty stake for quick and easy installation
- Light output is 110 lumens. (10W incandescent equivalent)
- The Hampton Bay Low Voltage 10-Watt Equivalent LED Path Light shines brightly and is long lasting. It creates light similar to a halogen light, but uses over 80% less energy. It has a rated life of 50,000 hours and is virtually maintenance free, with no bulbs to change. The all metal construction, powder coat finish and weatherproof electronics ensure it will serve for a long time. There is a quick-install wire connector with a cleated heavy-duty stake, making it quick, easy and safe to install. Light is directed toward the ground, to make a beautiful pattern of soft light that can illuminate steps, pathways and smaller plants. It's also a good security feature.
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 3000
- Bulb Type Included: Integrated LED
- Mounting Type: Ground
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Color Temperature: Bright White
- Exterior Lighting Product Type: Walkway and Path Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting Features: Weather Resistant
- Fixture Color/Finish: Black
- Power Type: Low voltage
- Fixture Material: Steel
- Hampton Bay
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.