Hampton Bay IWW1501L-2 Low Voltage LED Outdoor Path Light - Bronze
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Weather-resistant metal housing ensures lasting outdoor use
- Long-lasting LED delivers 230 Lumens of brightness using just 3-Watt of power
- Powder-coated bronze finish brings a classic touch to your landscape
- 3000K delivers bright white light directed toward the ground for clear illumination
- Inner textured lens creates a beautifully soft, diffused light pattern
- Cleated, heavy-duty stake for quick and easy installation
- Uses 3-Watt of power
- This Hampton Bay Low Voltage Bronze Outdoor LED Path Light provides the same bright light as a typical halogen landscape path light, but uses over 80% less energy and boasts a rated life of 50,000 hours. The integrated LED light source means maintenance-free operation and no bulbs to change for the entire life of the fixture. Top-quality features include all-metal construction, a long-life powder-coat finish, weatherproof electronics and a quick-install wire connector. Do-it-yourself installation is fast, easy and safe. In this fixture the light is directed toward the ground, creating a beautiful pattern of soft light ideal for illuminating steps, pathways and smaller plants, as well as enhancing security.
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 3000
- Color Temperature: Bright White
- Exterior Lighting Product Type: Walkway and Path Lighting
- Fixture Color/Finish: Bronze
- Fixture Material: Aluminum
- Light Source: LED
- Mounting Type: Ground
- Glass/Lens Type: Textured
- Landscape Lighting Application: Walk & Path Lighting
- Light Output (lumens): 230
- Outdoor Lighting Features: Weather Resistant
- Power Type: Low voltage
- Hampton Bay
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.