Hampton Bay Low-Voltage LED Black Outdoor 2-Tier Path Light (IWT1501L)
A clever deal seeker from GA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Set of
- 2-3 Lights
- Bulb Type
- Weather-resistant steel and aluminum housing ensures lasting outdoor use
- Long-lasting LED delivers 80 Lumens of brightness using just 3-Watt of power
- Black, powder-coated finish coordinates with any outdoor style
- 3000K delivers bright white light directed toward the ground for clear illumination
- Inner frosted lens creates a beautifully soft, diffused light pattern
- Cleated, heavy-duty stake for quick and easy installation
- This Hampton Bay Low Voltage Black Outdoor LED 2-Tier Path Light provides the same bright light as a typical halogen landscape path light, but uses over 80% less energy and boasts a rated life of 50,000 hours. The integrated LED light source means maintenance-free operation and no bulbs to change for the entire life of the fixture. Top-quality features include all-metal construction, a long-life powder-coat finish, weatherproof electronics, a quick-install wire connector and a cleated heavy-duty stake. Do-it-yourself installation is fast, easy and safe. In this fixture the light is directed toward the ground, creating a beautiful pattern of soft light ideal for illuminating steps, pathways and smaller plants, as well as enhancing security.
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 3000
- Bulb Type Included: Integrated LED
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Color Temperature: Bright White
- Exterior Lighting Product Type: Walkway and Path Lighting
- Fixture Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Glass/Lens Type: Frosted
- Light Output (lumens): 80
- Mounting Type: Ground
- Number of Housings Included: 2
- Outdoor Lighting Features: Weather Resistant
- Hampton Bay
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.