Larson Electronics AC/Dc Converter LED Lights to 48W From Wall Outlet 12V
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- AC/dc converter - 110V input, 12V output - 5 amp max - five 12V plug-in sockets(-24vdc)
- The larson electronics dcp-5-cp waterproof power supply converts commonly used 100-277vac electrical current to 12Vdc at5 amps this converter includes a typical straight blade Plug on the input end and a cigarette lighter plug-in socket on the output end
- Ac/dc converter - 110V input, 12V output - 5 amp Max - five 12V plug-in sockets(-24vdc). the larson electronics dcp-5-cp waterproof power supply converts commonly used 100-277vac electrical current to 12Vdc at5 amps. This converter includes a typical straight blade Plug on the input end and a Cigarette lighter plug-in socket on the output end. This converter Operates with common voltages within the 100-277vac range and converts it to 12Vdc, allowing users to use standard AC power to operate equipment like our LED and hid lights that require 12 volt dc current. The dcp-5-cp 48 watt power converter provides a safe and effective way for users to tap into and utilize 100-277 volt AC power sources and convert this current to 12 Volts dc for use with equipment that requires 12 volt electrical power. This unit can be operated with input current ranging from 100 to 277 vac and will output 12 volt dc current at 5 amps. This power converter features an IP64 rated waterproof design, making it sui
- Larson Electronics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.