Larson HML-5M-ALM 24V Military Spotlight with Magnetic Base
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Stainless Steel
- Hml-5m-alm is a high powered 10 million Candle power military spotlight that operates on 24V
- This Fixture is designed for heavy duty use in applications where intense vibration and Corrosive environments may be encountered
- Adjustable Magnetic base allows the light to tilt nearly 180 degrees and rotate 360 degrees
- It has a seven inch Steel powder coated handle with a solid polypropylene handle
- Offer 16' coil cord w/cigarette Plug, 21' cord w/battery ring terminals or a cord w/battery clamps
- Hml-5m-alm 24 volt military spotlight with adjustable, locking magnetic base(-battery clamps). made in the USA the Larson Electronics hml-5m-alm is a high powered 10 million candle power military spotlight that Operates on 24V. It is 3.25 inches in diameter and has a 200 pound grip magnetic base. It has a seven inch steel powder coated handle with a solid polypropylene handle. An adjustable magnetic base allows the light to tilt nearly 180 degrees and rotate 360 degrees. The user pulls the spring loaded pins back, adjusts the degree or tilt or rotation, and releases the pin into one of the Index holes. The spring loaded pins can also be locked out by turning the ahead of the fastener 1/4 of a turn. When the fasteners are locked out, the user can rotate and tilt the light very quickly, through the use of the Extended, rear mounted handle. The user simply turns the fasteners to lock in the angle of rotation or tilt. The hml-5m-alm gives the operator the choice of how it can be powered.
- Included Components: landscape-spotlights
- Batteries Required: No
- Diameter: 3.25 inches
- Base Type: magnetic
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.