RAB Lighting 150W 277V Metal Halide Flex Floodlight (FXH150PSQ)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Integra hood glare shield for friendly lighting when properly aimed
- Silicone gasket for durable weatherproofing and easy relamping
- Precision die cast aluminum housing and lens frame with durable polyester powder coating; anodized aluminum reflector rotates for horizontal or vertical lamp position
- Medium base 4kv pulse rated socket
- Two field adjustable socket positions allow fine tuning of beam spread; fins for heat dissipation extend lamp and ballast life
- RAB Lighting medium base HPS, MH or CFL specification grade flood with Integra Hood glare shield and 1/2" heavy duty swivel arm. Lamp supplied. UL listed: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground. Anodized aluminum. Field adjustable beam spread. Rotates 90 degree for horizontal or vertical lamp position. Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coating. Housing: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS locking Swivel Arm, Wall Bracket Trunnion or Slip Fitter. Thermal tempered shock resistant glass, 3/16" thick. Lens frame and glare shield: Precision die cast aluminum. Hinged for easy access. Phillips head screws for added security. High temperature one piece molded silicone set in die cast retaining groove. Remains in place during relamping. Maximum EPA 1.1. Ground mounting: Use the new MPM19 Mighty Post with aluminum cap for sturdy installation. Pulse Start metal halide for increased lamp life, lumen maintenance, color uniformity and efficiency.
- Color: Bronze
- Material Type: Aluminum
- Output Power: 150 Watts
- Voltage: 277 Volts
- Style Name: Traditional
- RAB Lighting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.