RAB Lighting FX150TQT High Pressure Sodium Flex Floodlight with Trunnion Mounting Bracket, ED17 Type, Aluminum, 150W Power, 16000 Lumens, 277V, HX-HPF QT Ballast, Bronze Color
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- RAB Lighting medium base HPS specification grade flood with integra hood glare shield and trunnion mounting bracket. Lamp supplied. UL listed: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground. Reflector: Anodized aluminum. Field adjustable beam spread. Rotates 90 degree for horizontal or vertical lamp position. Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coating. Housing: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS locking Swivel Arm, Wall Bracket Trunnion or Slip Fitter. Lens: Thermal tempered shock resistant glass, 3/16" thick. Lens frame and glare shield: Precision die cast aluminum. Hinged for easy access. Phillips head screws for added security. Lens gasket: High temperature one piece molded silicone set in die cast retaining groove. Remains in place during relamping. Maximum EPA 1.1. Quad tap: Fixture works with 120, 208, 240 and 277 Volts. Ground mounting: Use the new MPM19 Mighty Post with aluminum cap for sturdy installation. Patents: Pat. D545,987. HID Porcelain 4kv Pulse Rated socket with nickel plated screw shell CFL Plug in type, GX24q-4 base. Recovery act (arra) compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods - Buy American Act - Construction Materials (October 2010). This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act and Trade Agreements Act. Gsa schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
- RAB Lighting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.