RAB Lighting FX150TQT High Pressure Sodium Flex Floodlight with Trunnion Mounting Bracket, ED17 Type, Aluminum, 150W Power, 16000 Lumens, 277V, HX-HPF QT Ballast, Bronze Color
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- RAB Lighting medium base HPS specification grade flood with integra hood glare shield and trunnion mounting bracket. Lamp supplied. UL listed: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground. Reflector: Anodized aluminum. Field adjustable beam spread. Rotates 90 degree for horizontal or vertical lamp position. Finish: Chip and fade resistant polyester powder coating. Housing: Precision die cast aluminum. 1/2" NPS locking Swivel Arm, Wall Bracket Trunnion or Slip Fitter. Lens: Thermal tempered shock resistant glass, 3/16" thick. Lens frame and glare shield: Precision die cast aluminum. Hinged for easy access. Phillips head screws for added security. Lens gasket: High temperature one piece molded silicone set in die cast retaining groove. Remains in place during relamping. Maximum EPA 1.1. Quad tap: Fixture works with 120, 208, 240 and 277 Volts. Ground mounting: Use the new MPM19 Mighty Post with aluminum cap for sturdy installation. Patents: Pat. D545,987. HID Porcelain 4kv Pulse Rated socket with nickel plated screw shell CFL Plug in type, GX24q-4 base. Recovery act (arra) compliant: This product complies with the 52.225-21 "Required Use of American Iron, Steel, and Manufactured Goods - Buy American Act - Construction Materials (October 2010). This product is a COTS item manufactured in the United States, and is compliant with the Buy American Act and Trade Agreements Act. Gsa schedule: Suitable in accordance with FAR Subpart 25.4.
- RAB Lighting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.