Woven Willow Edging with Vertical Sections Pattern and Loop - 16" x 47"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Willow canes and saplings are rapidly renewable; Willow fences are ecologically sustainable compared to metal chain link or plastic edging
- Excellent as a divider and border in your lawn, flower bed and pathways
- Easy to install, our willow edging kit comes complete with matching black nylon coated wire tie
- Used commonly in European gardens, these natural willow edging kits are ideal in the outdoors where it's needed to define garden areas, or use them to separate walkways. Some of our edgings are made from tightly woven canes or saplings with integrated lattice designs, while others have a rustic classic divider design. All are economically sustainable and environmentally friendly. Our willow edging kit comes in a convenient package with the edging panel and black nylon coated wire included. They are held up by sturdy legs that push easily into the ground. Optional pressure treated wood stick may be required to support the panels depending on the ground's condition. To install, just plant the willow edging panel footing securely into the ground and tie them together. To improve the durability of the natural willow product, you can put a coat of linseed oil based preservative as yearly maintenance.
- Master Garden Products
- Woven Willow Edging
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.