Eddie Bauer Heathered Hooded Wrap Coat for Dogs - Green - Size: Medium
A clever deal seeker from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Dog Size
- Warm, micro-quilted wrap coat for dogs
- Integrated hood
- Velcro closures around neck and chest for a custom fit
- Reflective binding for use in low light
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant fabric
- Interior fleece with polyfill batting
- Made of 100% nylon
- Machine washable
- When the weather turns frigid and down coats get taken out of storage, its easy to overlook the fact that the idea for such a coat had to come from somewhere. Well, it came from Eddie Bauer. In 1940, then the head of a successful sporting-goods store and an inveterate outdoorsman, Bauer developed hypothermia on a fishing trip. Once he was back home and restored to good health, he embarked on a search for an alternative to the heavy wool coats that were standard at the time. He settled on lining a coat with warm, lightweight down, then tamped down the bulkiness by quilting the lining. Today, such coats, along with flannels, base layers, camping gear, and more, are a staple of the outdoorsy atelier, and their design has been imitated by outerwear suppliers across the globe.
- Eddie Bauer
- Dog's Coat
- Dog's Coat
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.