Merrick Dry Dog Food with Vitamins & Minerals for All Breeds , 4 lb, Chicken
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Merrick Dry Dog Food with Vitamins & Minerals for All Breeds , 4 lb, Chicken is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GoGators from Excellent Food Our Coton de Tulear's have very sensitive tummies. The Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Real Chicken Recipie is just perfect. Our pups have tried all of the other Limited Ingredient flavors but this is by far their favorite flavor. Thank you for making this flavor Merrick!
Date published: 2016-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Labbiegirl from Excellent food - Worth every penny Our two adult labs were fighting ear infections and regular cleaning/antibiotics weren't really helping. We switched them to this recipe, and the ear infections have since cleared up with no supporting meds. Love all of the Merrick products but this one is my favorite.
Date published: 2016-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by JessJim from Great food I have 3 small dogs, Yorkie terrier 7yo, Boston terrier 5yo, Maltepoo 11yo and they have never danced and barked and hoot and hollered at meal time ever. This recipe has really brought out the best appetite in all 3 of my fur babies. My Cocker 14yo is on a prescription diet, but he's too cute to leave out of the photo.
Date published: 2016-11-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by HollyC from Now it's chunky? I used to love the limited ingredient canned food by Merrick for my 4 dogs, but the last time I bought it, it had huge chunks. It never was chunky before, and it doesn't say "chunks" on the label. I'm so disappointed, as my dogs are small so I had to mash the chunks for them. I won't buy this any more. :(
Date published: 2016-07-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by petmom from No more gas! We started our Lab mix on Merricks 3 weeks ago, and what a difference! No more flatulence, and firmer bowel movements. We are all very happy with this diet. Thank you.
Date published: 2016-09-05
- Merrick Pet Care is expanding its Limited Ingredient Diet lineup with new recipes for dogs and cats with sensitivities to certain foods. These new dry and canned recipes keep it simple, with complete and balanced nutrition from a single source of animal protein and the fewest, most essential natural ingredients. Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet recipes support healthy digestion with a single source of animal protein; real deboned meat, poultry or fish as the first ingredient provides important amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Recipes contain none of the grains, corn or soy or gluten ingredients pets can be sensitive to, and are made with the simplest & most essential ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. And, like all Merrick recipes, Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet recipes are made in the USA in our own kitchens, with no ingredients from China, and deliver the quality, nutrition and taste sensitive pets deserve. Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free + Potato Free Real Chicken Recipe Made with real deboned chicken, kibble recipe delivers leading level of protein (30 percent) compared to other limited ingredient diets First five ingredients: deboned chicken, chicken meal, chickpeas, peas, chicken fat Features industry-leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for hip and joint health, as well as powerful levels of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat Potato-free recipe for pet parents seeking a lower glycemic option.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.