Merrick Lil Plates Grain Free Small Breed Recipe, 4-Pound, Beef
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Merrick Lil Plates Grain Free Small Breed Recipe, 4-Pound, Beef is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Krizan015780 from Louie gives it two paws up!! I have fed my miniature dachshund Merrick foods since he was about 8 weeks old. Now at a year old we switched to the Lil Plates Texas Beef and Sweet Potato. He loves it!! He has always loved the Merrick brand food and I feed it to him knowing that I am giving him something that will fulfill his nutritional needs. Peace of mind and a happy, healthy pup! That's why my dog Louie gives it two paws up!
Date published: 2016-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by FrankiesMommy from Amazing product! I recently switched from regular Merrick to the Lil Plates, as I have 2 small dogs. The tiny sized pieces are so much easier for my one dog who is 13yrs to eat. However, they both love it! I just wish the Lil Plates was available in the 25lb bag, like the other products.
Date published: 2016-11-10
- Small breed dogs have hit the big time, now accounting for 47 percent of today s dog population. With growing interest in small breed dogs comes demand for high quality dog food that s specially formulated to meet their particular dietary needs. Now, to cater to the big appetites of small pups, Merrick is introducing a full line of grain-free dry and wet recipes for small breed dogs Merrick Lil Plates. The lineup delivers big on the high quality nutrition and tasty mealtime experience Merrick is known for, in options that are easily digestible, convenient and right-sized portions for small breed dogs. Recipes feature: Big nutrition for small breeds: Probiotics & prebiotic fiber for optimal digestion + industry-leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints. Smaller bites for tiny mouths: Small kibble size in three dry recipes makes it easy for small breed dogs to pick up & chew every bite of food. Dainty dishes for smaller portions: Six new wet recipes come in convenient single servings. Merrick Lil Plates recipes start with real meat, fish or poultry as the first ingredient for a high-protein meal, and include farm-fresh fruits and vegetables like apples, sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas and more. Recipes are made in the USA, with no ingredients from China. Recipes contain no corn, wheat, soy or gluten ingredients.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.