Zacro DC293 Dog No Bark Collar for Bark Control with 7 Levels Adjustable Sensitivity Control, Electric Anti Bark Shock collar for 15-120 Pounds Dogs, No Harm Warning Beep and Shock
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This anti-bark collar stops barking with progressively increasing sound and shock which is controlled by a microprocessor distinguishing your dog's bark from other environmental noises and automatically delivers sound and shock after each bark, most of the pets will quickly understand the new sensation is telling her to be quiet. It can be adjusted to control the sensitivity of the voice, according to the size of dogs barking. How to it works 1. At the first bark, the collar applies a short warning tone, if a second bark occurs within thirty seconds, a more intense tone is sounded. From the third bark, a more intense tone is sounded along with a short, mild shock. This pattern is repeated through 7 correction levels. 2. If your dog continues to bark, the more intense sound and shock are applies until your dog stops for thirty seconds and then it will automatically resets to the first "tone only" level of correction. If the continuous stimulus reaches the 7 levels, then the collar will stop working for 1 minutes to protect the dog. 3. There is a test light which you can contact the electrodes (on the collar) and the wires (in the tester), then blow air into the sensing hole (between the two electrodes), the light will start to light up on your 3rd time to blow and will be brighter and brighter on your following times to blow. Note: When first using, you should check under the dog's neck to make sure there's no wound. It's also a good idea to brush their coat and check their skin daily. Package included 1. 1 x no bark receiver. 2. 1 x adjustable nylon collar. 3. 1 x test light. 4. 2 x long shock electrodes. 5. 1 x 4LR44 battery (6V). 6. 2 x short shock electrodes. 7. 1 x English manual. Stops unwanted barking with progressively increasing warning sounds and harmless static stimulus. If the continuous stimulus reaches the 7 levels, then the collar will stop working for 1 minutes to protect the dog.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.