Ecological Laboratories LAWP16 Lice & Anchor Worm 16 oz. - 473 mL
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Treatment for Lice and Anchor Worms MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm is the most effective treatment for diseases of fish caused by lice and anchor worms. When used as directed, MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm will not harm biological filtration and may be used on scaleless fish. MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm may be used in any water temperatures above 40 F (4 C). MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm should be stored in the original container above 40 F (4 C) and under 100 F (38 C). Do not store MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm in direct sunlight. Do not allow MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm to freeze. Available Sizes 16 fl. oz. (478 mL.) (LAWP16) Treats 4,800 gal. (18,170 L.) 32 fl. oz. (946 mL.) (LAWP32) Treats 9,600 gal. (36,340 L.) Contraindications Safe for use on all ornamental pond fish, reptiles, amphibians and mollusks. Must NOT be used where crayfish and other crustaceans are being cultured. Keep out of reach of children. This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. Not for human or veterinary use.
- Ecological Labs
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.