S.T. International Aquarium General Hardness Test Kit (D618)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Test Kit
- Test/Treatment Parameter
- Water Type
- All Water Types
- Accurate GH value reading
- Reads the correct GH value in the shortest time
- Allows users to keep track of GH and maintain a successful plant aquarium
- Easy to use
- The salts of calcium and magnesium are major contributions of general hardness (GH) which is a very important element to certain plants. Plant lesions, like tip shrinkage, twisting of leaves and abnormal development, always happen in low GH conditions. Knowing the GH value is the key to a successful plant aquarium. The normal degree of general hardness (dGH) should be kept between 7-9 degrees. S.T. international GH Test can easily and accurately read the correct GH value in the shortest time. Some fish, like African cichlids and guppies, prefer an environment with a higher GH. Only when their water quality is healthy, will they have brilliant colors and are able to breed. In water with low GH, they are weak, easily get sick and may even die.
- S.T. International
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.