0.032" Nose Radius Carbide Insert Negative Chip Breaker (2DNMG432XMGC15)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- T-Max P Carbide Insert
- Negative Turning Insert
- XM chip breaker is designed for Medium applications
- For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications
- Top and Hole Clamping
- Sandvik Coromant DNMG 432-XM GC15 T-Max P Carbide Insert; For machining Stainless, HRSA; ISO M15, S15 applications; XM chip breaker is designed for Medium applications Negative rake tools and 0 degree clearance inserts designed to be used in external turning application and in large bores.
- Thickness: 0.187 inches
- Part Number: 2-DNMG 432-XM GC15
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: PVD
- Number of Items: 2
- Shape: 55 Degree Rhombic
- Compatible Devices: T-Max P Carbide Insert Tool holders and Boring bars
- Compatible Material: Stainless/HRSA
- Corner Radius: 0.032 inches
- Number of Cutting Edges: 4
- Sandvik Coromant
- Carbide Inser
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.