1/4" Hole Size 4140 Black Oxide Finish Steel Flat Washer - Pack of 5
No reviews found
- Flat washer provides a bearing surface for fastener load distribution or acts as a spacer
- 4140 alloy steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance and lubricity
- Made in USA
- The 4140 alloy steel flat washer has a black oxide finish and is made in USA. The flat washer provides a bearing surface for fastener load distribution or is used as a spacer between components. The 4140 alloy steel grade is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration The black oxide finish offers mild corrosion resistance and lubricity.Washers distribute the load of a fastener across a surface and can also be used as spacers, springs, shims, or locking devices. Several different washer styles fit a variety of application and installation requirements. The most common style is a flat washer. More specialized washers provide additional benefits. A cup washer, for example, helps protect fasteners from electrical currents, while a lock washer offers additional security in an assembled workpiece. 4140 Steel Flat Washer, Black Oxide Finish, 1/4" Hole Size, 0.192" ID, 0.375" OD, 0.062" Nominal Thickness.
- Inside Diameter: 0.192 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.375 inches
- Thickness: 0.062 inches
- Size: #8
- Washer Size: 1/4"
- Shape: Round
- Material Type: Steel
- Exterior Finish: Black Oxide
- Small Parts
- Flat Washer
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.