#10-24 Thread 1-1/4" 18-8 Stainless Steel Thread Cutting Screw - Pk of 25
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Thread cutting screw with type 23 point style has fine threads that taper down to a blunt point with a large cutting surface suitable for soft metal, provides excellent chip clearance, and requires minimal rotating force to install
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength
- Plain surface has no finish or coating
- Flat undercut head has a flat top with an 82-degree cone-shaped bearing surface and is undercut for use in shallow countersunk holes
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to prevent over-tightening
- The 18-8 stainless steel thread cutting screw has a plain finish, a Type 23 point style, and an 82-degree flat undercut head with a Phillips drive. The screw, also called a type T thread cutting screw, has fine threads and a type 23 point that tapers down to a blunt edge and directs chips out of the hole to prevent clogging. The large cutting surface is suitable for soft metals and enables screw installation with minimal rotating force. The 18-8 stainless steel material provides strength and offers good corrosion resistance in many environments. The material may be slightly magnetic. The flat undercut head has a flat top with an 82-degree cone-shaped bearing surface and is undercut to a lower head height for use in shallow countersunk holes. The Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to allow the driver to slip out of the head to help prevent over-tightening and damage to the thread or fastener.
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Head Angle: 82 Degrees
- Overall Length: 1-1/4 inches
- Size: #10-24
- Point Style: Type 23
- Thread Size: #10-24
- Drive Style: Phillips
- Head Style: Flat
- Grade: 18-8
- Additional Features: Undercut Head
- Number of Items: 25
- Small Parts
- Cutting Screw
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.