1000 Pack Hellermann-Tyton Thermal Transfer Self-Laminating Label
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Thermal transfer printable labels for identifying wire or cable
- Vinyl with acrylic adhesive for weather resistance
- Clear overlay for additional weather resistance for printed labels
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +194 degrees F
- UL Recognized and complies with RoHS regulations
This HellermannTyton TAG6T1-100B thermal transfer printable vinyl label is 3.75" high and 2.0" wide. Each label includes a white background printable area and a 1.0" high clear vinyl tail section of the label to overlay the printed surface for weather resistance. The acrylic adhesive seals permanently at temperatures above 50 degrees F. The vinyl label with acrylic adhesive is weather-resistant and has an operating temperature range of -40 to +194 degrees F. This thermal printable vinyl label is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Recognized and complies with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulations and is suitable for labeling wire or cable in a variety of environments.
Specifications Label type Vinyl with acrylic adhesive, white, thermal transfer print, 3" wide roll, 1 across Label dimensions* 3.75 x 2.0 inches (H x W) Printable area* 2.75 x 2.0 inches (H x W) Operating temperature range -40 to +194 degrees F (-40 to +90 degrees C) Sealing temperature 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) or more Standards met UL Recognized, RoHS
* H is height, the vertical distance from bottom to top; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right.
HellermannTyton manufactures cable identification and management products. The company, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, meets International Standards Organization (ISO) standards 14001, 9001, and TS 16949.
- Hellermann Tyton
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.