115-V 1725-W Power Replacement Nichrome Resistance Wire for Hand Dryers
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Resistance wire made of nichrome (nickel chromium alloy) for efficient conversion of electricity to heat.
- Replacement heating element for A60, DR10, DRC1, GB100, and SP1 model hand dryers.
- Automatically resetting thermal protector to help reduce the need for parts replacement in case of damage or failure.
- The American Dryer DR218 replacement nichrome resistance wire heating element is made of nichrome (nickel chromium alloy) for efficient conversion of electricity to heat, includes an automatically resetting thermal protector to help reduce the need for parts replacement in case of damage or failure, and can be used to replace a missing or damaged heating element for American Dryer A60, DR10, DRC1, GB100, and SP1 model hand dryers.
- Voltage rating: 115 volts
- Wattage: 1,725 watts
- Wire material: Nichrome
- American Dryer
- Resistance Wire for Hand Dryers
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.