12.50" Width x 8" Length x1" Thick Plate Magnet w/ Stainless Steel Housing
No reviews found
- Can be installled in gravity chutes, or at discharge of belt conveyor.
- For low volume, lightweight and / or slow-moving applications.
- Designed to separate medium to large tramp iron from dry-granular materials.
- Exposed-pole design with ceramic magnet's field projecting 2" to capture and hold tramp iron.
- Magnet section covers 10.50" wide belt, chute, or discharge and is 4" long within a 12.50" wide x 8" long stainless steel housing.
- Installed in farm machinery, grinders, mills, and mixers. Designed to remove nuts, bolts, washers, and medium to large tramp iron from free-flowing, non-magnetic materials such as corn, sugar, flour, gravel, plastic, and other granular materials. We recommend when installing the magnet in a chute, to cut the hole to 1" less than the overall width of magnet housing by 5" length. Install by pre-drilled holes in flanges.
- Master Magnetics
- Plate Magnet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.