18-8 Stainless Steel Set Screw Plain Finish Vented Hex Socket Drive
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Set Screws keep parts from turning relative to a shaft
- General Purpose Stainless Steel suitable where formability and cost are important considerations
- Do not have an external head
- Drive system is a hexagon-shaped hole
- Coarse threads are better for brittle materials, and will assemble and disassemble more quickly than fine threads
- Set Screws are often used for holding a pulley, gear, or other parts from turning relative to a shaft.
- Stainless steels are used for their corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, scaling resistance, and low-temperature toughness. These properties account for their extremely wide use in practically every industry. Austenitic Stainless Steels are alloys of iron and carbon that contain between 16% and 30% Chromium, a maximum of 0.15% carbon, along with Nickel (or Manganese), and other alloying elements. The chromium, which helps develop a passive surface oxide film, provides corrosion resistance in stainless steels. Austenitic Stainless Steels are designated by a 3 digit SAE Stainless Steel Grade beginning with the number 3 (e.g. 304, 316). Another common naming convention for Austenitic Stainless Steels are 18/8, 18/10, 18/0, etc. where the 18 refers to the % of Chromium and 8 to % of Nickel contained in the material.
- Stainless Steel 18-8 denotes 18% chromium and 8% nickel. St
- Product Specifications
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B0013HMBXI
- Overall Length:8 mm
- Thread Size:M3-0.5
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Number of Items:10
- Thread Style:Metric Coarse
- Specification for this product family
- Material Type:Stainless Steel
- System of Measurement:Metric
- Drive Style:Hex Socket
- Exterior Finish:Plain
- Style Name:Vented
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- UNSPSC Code:31161505
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.