18-8 Stainless Steel Set Screw Plain Finish Vented Hex Socket Drive
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Set Screws keep parts from turning relative to a shaft
- General Purpose Stainless Steel suitable where formability and cost are important considerations
- Do not have an external head
- Drive system is a hexagon-shaped hole
- Coarse threads are better for brittle materials, and will assemble and disassemble more quickly than fine threads
- Set Screws are often used for holding a pulley, gear, or other parts from turning relative to a shaft.
- Stainless steels are used for their corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, scaling resistance, and low-temperature toughness. These properties account for their extremely wide use in practically every industry. Austenitic Stainless Steels are alloys of iron and carbon that contain between 16% and 30% Chromium, a maximum of 0.15% carbon, along with Nickel (or Manganese), and other alloying elements. The chromium, which helps develop a passive surface oxide film, provides corrosion resistance in stainless steels. Austenitic Stainless Steels are designated by a 3 digit SAE Stainless Steel Grade beginning with the number 3 (e.g. 304, 316). Another common naming convention for Austenitic Stainless Steels are 18/8, 18/10, 18/0, etc. where the 18 refers to the % of Chromium and 8 to % of Nickel contained in the material.
- Stainless Steel 18-8 denotes 18% chromium and 8% nickel. St
- Product Specifications
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B0013HMBXI
- Overall Length:8 mm
- Thread Size:M3-0.5
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Number of Items:10
- Thread Style:Metric Coarse
- Specification for this product family
- Material Type:Stainless Steel
- System of Measurement:Metric
- Drive Style:Hex Socket
- Exterior Finish:Plain
- Style Name:Vented
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- UNSPSC Code:31161505
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.