18-8 Stainless Steel Socket Cap Screw Plain Finish Vented Internal Drive
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Socket Cap Screws are durable and reliable
- General Purpose Stainless Steel suitable where formability and cost are important considerations
- Socket cap head fasteners are very common in industrial applications
- Drive system is a hexagon-shaped hole
- Coarse threads are better for brittle materials, and will assemble and disassemble more quickly than fine threads
- Socket Cap Screws, also known as Allen head screws, are reliable and durable and are used in many applications They are available in a variety of head styles and materials
- Stainless steels are used for their corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, scaling resistance, and low-temperature toughness These properties account for their extremely wide use in practically every industry Austenitic Stainless Steels are alloys of iron and carbon that contain between 16% and 30% Chromium, a maximum of 015% carbon, along with Nickel (or Manganese), and other alloying elements The chromium, which helps develop a passive surface oxide film, provides corrosion resistance in stainless steels Austenitic Stainless Steels are designated by a 3 digit SAE Stainless Steel Grade beginning with the number 3 (eg 304, 316) Another common naming convention for Austenitic Stainless Steels are 18/8, 18/10, 18/0, etc where the 18 refers to the % of Chromium and 8 to % of Nickel contained in the material
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B00137EZ3W
- Material Type:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish:Plain
- System of Measurement:Metric
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- Head Diameter:7 mm
- Head Height:4 mm
- Overall Length:20 mm
- Thread Size:M4-0.7
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Drive Style:Internal Hex
- Number of Items:10
- Style Name:Vented
- Thread Class:6G
- Thread Style:Metric Coarse
- UNSPSC Code:31161500
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.