18-8 Stainless Steel Socket Cap Screw Plain Finish Vented Internal Drive
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Socket Cap Screws are durable and reliable
- General Purpose Stainless Steel suitable where formability and cost are important considerations
- Socket cap head fasteners are very common in industrial applications
- Drive system is a hexagon-shaped hole
- Coarse threads are better for brittle materials, and will assemble and disassemble more quickly than fine threads
- Socket Cap Screws, also known as Allen head screws, are reliable and durable and are used in many applications They are available in a variety of head styles and materials
- Stainless steels are used for their corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, scaling resistance, and low-temperature toughness These properties account for their extremely wide use in practically every industry Austenitic Stainless Steels are alloys of iron and carbon that contain between 16% and 30% Chromium, a maximum of 015% carbon, along with Nickel (or Manganese), and other alloying elements The chromium, which helps develop a passive surface oxide film, provides corrosion resistance in stainless steels Austenitic Stainless Steels are designated by a 3 digit SAE Stainless Steel Grade beginning with the number 3 (eg 304, 316) Another common naming convention for Austenitic Stainless Steels are 18/8, 18/10, 18/0, etc where the 18 refers to the % of Chromium and 8 to % of Nickel contained in the material
- Specifications for this item
- Brand Name:Small Parts
- Part Number:B00137EZ3W
- Material Type:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish:Plain
- System of Measurement:Metric
- Thread Style:Right Hand
- Head Diameter:7 mm
- Head Height:4 mm
- Overall Length:20 mm
- Thread Size:M4-0.7
- Thread Coverage:Fully Threaded
- Drive Style:Internal Hex
- Number of Items:10
- Style Name:Vented
- Thread Class:6G
- Thread Style:Metric Coarse
- UNSPSC Code:31161500
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.