2-3/4" L 1/4"-10 Threads Zinc Plated Finish Steel Lag Hex Screw -Pk of 100
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Zinc plating resists corrosion and has a reflective appearance
- Hex head has six flat sides that a wrench can grip from the side, enabling use when there is no space above for a driver
- Meets ASME B18.2.1 and ASTM A307 specifications
- The steel lag screw with zinc plated finish has a hex head and meets American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME B18.2.1 and American Society for Testing and Materials ASTM A307 specifications. Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. The zinc plating offers corrosion resistance and has a reflective appearance. The hex head has six flat sides that a wrench can grip to turn the screw from the side, enabling use when there is no space above the head for a driver. Lag screws, also called lag bolts, are hex-headed threaded fasteners commonly used for wood-fastening applications where load bearing is a factor. Usually longer than wood screws, lag screws are inserted into a drilled hole and secured with a nut.
- Color: zinc
- Thread Style: Right Hand
- Head Style: Hex
- Exterior Finish: Zinc Plated
- Drive Style: hex head
- Material Type: Steel
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Small Parts
- Hex Screw
- ASME B18.2.1/ASTM A307
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.