#2 Phillips Drive #6-32 Thread 4" Steel Pan Head Machine Screw - Black
No reviews found
- Material Type -Steel
- Color - Black
- Thread Style - Right Hand
- Overall Length - 4 inches
- Machine screws are threaded fasteners that are typically used with nuts or drilled and tapped holes. They are available with a variety of head shapes, which determine how the screw interacts with the mating surface, and drive styles, which determine the type of driver required to install and remove the screw.
- Small Parts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.