2 Port Insulated Connector for 3/0-4 AWG Copper Conductors - Polaris Grey
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Abrasion and chemical resistant.
- Eliminates the need for cover and taping
- Polaris Grey Insul-Tap Connectors are safe
- Can be used with virtually any kind of copper conductor
- Polaris Grey Insul-Tap Connectors are Insulated with high dielectric strength plastisol for tough mechanical protection. Factory applied insulation provides consistent quality and protection. Abrasion and chemical resistant. Eliminates the need for cover and taping- supplied with removable access plugs over the hex screws to protect against contamination. Can be used with virtually any kind of copper conductor, but is specifically designed for use with fine-stranded, flexible and extra-flexible copper conductors.
- NSI Industries
- Connector for Copper Conductor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.