2" x 60", Cloth Belt 577F, Alumina Zirconia - 60-Grit - Lot of 50
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- We recommend 3MTM Cloth Belt 577F for use on aluminum, mild steel, and stainless steel or other exotic metal alloys for dimensioning parts, deburring, blending, and finishing castings and forgings. To protect heat sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys and cobalt alloys, a grinding aid on the belt reduces running temperatures. Additionally, the abrasive is firmly bonded to the backing with resin to maintain durability under high heat and pressure. Alumina zirconia fractures frequently to continually produce sharp points and deliver a faster cut-rate than aluminum oxide. A synthetic mineral, it was developed for heavy stock removal and high pressure grinding. Abrasive belts come in many different widths and lengths and are used on a variety of different belt sanding tools for many different metalworking applications.At 3MTM we offer a broad selection of belts to fit most any industrial belt sander. Wider belts are used with wide belt sanders for flat finishingto smooth rough cut edges of metal sheets, or add a grain pattern to stainless steel sheets. Medium-width belts are generally used on a backstand for weld removal or on a feed-thru style flat finisher for imparting a finish on sheets or coils. Narrow belts can be used on backstands for grinding and finishing, or on file tools to access right angle corners for finishing.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.