3/4" Annular Shank 1" Depth 30mm Diameter High Speed Steel Annular Cutter
A savvy shopper from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Center-free design creates through holes by cutting only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity in comparison to twist drills.
- Multiple cutting edges create a high-quality hole that minimizes the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling and reaming.
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials.
- Metric sizing
- 3/4" annular cutter shank can be used in a drill press, mill, or lathe.
- The Jancy Slugger uncoated, high-speed steel metric annular cutter with 1? depth and a 3/4? annular cutter shank is used to create metric-sized through holes as deep as 1? in a range of materials, with best performance in mild steel and structural steel. An annular cutter removes only the circumference of a through hole (extending through the workpiece), releasing the central material as a slug when the hole has been cut. The center-free design of the tool results in energy efficiency and reduced cycle time: the operator can produce holes three to five times faster than with a conventional twist drill that must convert the entire hole into chips. In addition, this tool?s multiple cutting edges can create an accurate, burr-free hole that minimizes the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling and reaming.
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Cutting Diameter: 30 mm
- Cutting Length: 1.000 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1.181 inches
- Shank Height: 7/8 inches
- Shank Width: 0.75 inches
- Size: 30 mm
- Tolerance Held: 0.0005 inches
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Shank Type: Weldon
- Jancy Engineering
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.