3/4" Annular Shank 1" Depth 30mm Diameter High Speed Steel Annular Cutter
A true treasure hunter from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Center-free design creates through holes by cutting only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity in comparison to twist drills.
- Multiple cutting edges create a high-quality hole that minimizes the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling and reaming.
- High-speed steel is compatible with a variety of materials.
- Metric sizing
- 3/4" annular cutter shank can be used in a drill press, mill, or lathe.
- The Jancy Slugger uncoated, high-speed steel metric annular cutter with 1? depth and a 3/4? annular cutter shank is used to create metric-sized through holes as deep as 1? in a range of materials, with best performance in mild steel and structural steel. An annular cutter removes only the circumference of a through hole (extending through the workpiece), releasing the central material as a slug when the hole has been cut. The center-free design of the tool results in energy efficiency and reduced cycle time: the operator can produce holes three to five times faster than with a conventional twist drill that must convert the entire hole into chips. In addition, this tool?s multiple cutting edges can create an accurate, burr-free hole that minimizes the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling and reaming.
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Cutting Diameter: 30 mm
- Cutting Length: 1.000 inches
- Outside Diameter: 1.181 inches
- Shank Height: 7/8 inches
- Shank Width: 0.75 inches
- Size: 30 mm
- Tolerance Held: 0.0005 inches
- Material Type: High-Speed Steel
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Shank Type: Weldon
- Jancy Engineering
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.